Man On A Train Gets A Shock

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

This looks like another case of someone not wanting to pay for a train ride and suffering the consequences of being a cheapskate. As we’ve seen time and time again this guy has the unfortunate pleasure of being electrocuted while … Continue reading

Man Gets A Little Shock

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

A man is riding high off of the ground on a…something. I don’t know what that is and I’m too tired to try and figure it out. It’s on a semi truck and I guess his job is to keep … Continue reading

Rescue Mission Shock

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

So this looks to be some kind of rescue gone horribly wrong. There’s a team of men on top of building and they’ve rigged a line to transport an injured man down the rope. The man is strapped down to … Continue reading

Massage Chair Short Circuits And Destroys Lady’s Ass

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Apparently, a woman in China was attempting to relax for awhile as she sat in a massage chair at her home. But.. since this is China.. the chair was clearly a piece of shit. It short circuited and blew up. … Continue reading

14-Year-Old Cambodian Boy Electrocuted

Gallery

This gallery contains 11 photos.

Since this is from Cambodia and Khmer is a godawful language to have to translate.. I really have no idea what happened here. What I got out of the translation was that this is the 14-year-old son of a well … Continue reading

Man Hanging On Wires Gets Electrocuted

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

I really don’t know what’s going on with this video. I don’t know if this dude was being stupid and acting like a dumbass monkey hanging from some wires or if he was attempting suicide and just being a drama … Continue reading

Three High School Students Electrocuted In Mexico

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

On Monday, September 3, 2018.. three students were electrocuted when they touched a mercurial light pole during a flood in the Quinta Colonial neighborhood in Apodaca, Mexico. The first kid to touch the pole was a 12-year-old boy. He was … Continue reading

Teenager Electrocuted To Death By Train Tracks In NY

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

We hardly ever get American gore but when we do.. it usually involves a teenager. Adama Laura Jenneh, 17, died when she jumped onto the tracks of a Bronx subway to supposedly retrieve something she dropped. She accidentally touched the … Continue reading

23-Year-Old Woman Electrocutes Herself in Her Apartment

Gallery

This gallery contains 2 photos.

On Tuesday, May 8th, 23-year-old Sheila Dayane accidentally electrocuted herself at her residence in Loteamento Santo Antônio, Agrestina, Brazil. The young woman’s 2-year-old son was home at the time and witnessed his mother’s death. Sheila’s brother arrived for a visit … Continue reading