Man Catches On Fire During Performance

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

An actor named Ankit from Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, was playing the part of a mythological demoness named Tadaka in a stage performance when he was burned over 60% of his body on Monday night. The stage actor was taking … Continue reading

Man Accidentally Sets Himself On Fire

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

A fire performer can be really amazing to see in person but it’s a pretty dangerous job and this guy learned the hard way the cons of his career. He’s got his big ol’ flame and my stupid, sleep deprived … Continue reading

Explosion Sets Multiple People On Fire

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

This looks straight out of an action movie but this is the real deal. The first video shows multiple pedestrians walking along just going about their day when suddenly there’s a huge explosion. There’s an enormous flame and everyone goes … Continue reading

Explosion Makes Woman Extra Crispy

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Alright, this one is really messed up because when I first saw the video I thought the woman was very dead but, amazingly, she’s still alive. According to the translation, last Wednesday in Vista Alegre Park of São Paulo her … Continue reading

Man Badly Burned After Accident

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Merry Christmas everyone!! And if you don’t celebrate it then Happy Holidays! This is suppose to be a time of cheer, giving thanks and spending time with our loved ones but let’s be honest, that’s not the case for everyone. … Continue reading

Smoked Brazilian To Go!

Gallery

This gallery contains 9 photos.

A smoking mess became the highlight of the commute along the BR 470 in Brazil (not sure exactly where) after two trucks collided and caught fire. The cab was also crushed by the pipes being transported. Dude in the cab … Continue reading

Massage Chair Short Circuits And Destroys Lady’s Ass

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

Apparently, a woman in China was attempting to relax for awhile as she sat in a massage chair at her home. But.. since this is China.. the chair was clearly a piece of shit. It short circuited and blew up. … Continue reading

Retro Gore: Patient Set On Fire

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

This is an oldy but a goody and worth posting on the site, I think. This happened back in 2016 where CCTV catches multiple patients receiving dialysis treatment at Tirana Hospital in Alabania. A fellow patient, Lefter Canaj, approaches one … Continue reading

Three People Burn Alive In Apartment Building In Serbia

Gallery

This gallery contains 1 photo.

On Sunday, September 30, 2018.. a fire broke out in an apartment building in Novi Pazar, Serbia that left two people dead and another who is in critical condition with severe burn injuries. There were also ten other people with … Continue reading