23-Year-Old Woman Electrocutes Herself in Her Apartment

On Tuesday, May 8th, 23-year-old Sheila Dayane accidentally electrocuted herself at her residence in Loteamento Santo Antônio, Agrestina, Brazil. The young woman’s 2-year-old son was home at the time and witnessed his mother’s death.

Sheila’s brother arrived for a visit a short time later and found her body and her son on the floor with her. That’s fucked up.

Thanks to @mrspink.

Related Post

12 thoughts on “23-Year-Old Woman Electrocutes Herself in Her Apartment

Leave a Reply